There is arguably no Ford aftermarket tuner that is more popular than Roush. Backed by a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty, Roush enthusiasts know their parts are high quality, perform like OEM and are some of the best on the market.
The new 2022 Roush is available as a F250 or F350 and with a beautiful new color: Atlas Blue. 7 total colors are available. Powered by a monster 6.7 liter turbo diesel V8 with a high flow DPF-back exhaust, this Roush truck is packing a huge punch.
Besides the performance upgrades, the Roush looks the part. Each truck has a set of aggressive looking fender flares, a Roush front bumper cover and a Roush graphics package to have your truck stand out from the rest, giving you a menacing yet refined and elegant presence.
The suspension has received some tweaks too, with a Roush/FOX 2.0 high performance coilover suspension and 20″ Roush wheels with 35″ General Grabber A/TX tires. These suspension upgrades give you not only improved handling on road, but off road as well. These upgrades improve capability while retaining the factory tow rating. Stopping power is increased with slotted brake rotors and upgraded brake pads.
There is no doubt this Roush truck stands apart. Each 2022 Roush Super Duty includes integrated dual LED light bars on it’s custom bumper cover. Color coded fender flares with accent lighting give the truck a wider stance while covering the 35″ General tires. A signature Roush American Flag decal and other small accents give the truck the finishing touches Roush is known for. The interior is finished with embroidered headrests, a Roush console badge with a serial number, Roush gauge cluster and Roush Floor Liners made by WeatherTech.
Standard Package Components
Built on Ford F-250 or F-350 Lariat Sport Package with 6.7L Turbo Diesel V8
- ROUSH Grille with Dual LED Light Bars
- Dual Tip Performance DPF-back Exhaust System (Diesel only)
- DPF-back exhaust call out in the standard components list
- ROUSH/Fox 2.0 Performance Suspension System
- ROUSH Performance Front Brake Package
- – Upgraded Slotted Rotors & Pads
- 20-inch Satin Black ROUSH Wheels
- 35-inch General Tire Grabber A/TX All-Terrain Tires
- Color-Coded Fender Flares with Integrated Accent Lighting
- ROUSH Floor Liners by WeatherTech
- Serialized Interior Badge
- ROUSH Key Fobs
- ROUSH Embroidered Headrests
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Standard Graphics Package
- ROUSH Premium Leather Seating
- ROUSH Rocker Graphic Upgrade
- ROUSH Power Stripe Graphic Upgrade
- ROUSH Bedside Graphic Upgrade
- ROUSH Console Vault
- ROUSH Off-Road Utility Kit
For more information, visit your local Ford dealer to be able to build and order your 2022 Roush Super Duty.
Do you have one of these awesome trucks? Leave a review or comment below and tell us more about your truck, what you do with your truck and any feedback.