It’s no question that the 3rd Generation Toyota 4Runner has been crowned one of the top off roaders of all time, and for good reason. Not only is it capable on the trail, it’s also bulletproof reliable which makes it trustworthy to get you home. However, even the most reliable trucks need to get repairs, and when you need to keep your 3.4L V6 4Runner cool on the trail, you shouldn’t just swap out the radiator, but also the radiator hoses.
Mishimoto has just released their upper and lower radiator hoses and they are a direct fit for the 1996 to 2002 Toyota 4Runner 3.4 V6 third generation. Made from a 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant fibers with quality worm-gear hose clamps for the perfect cooling system upgrade.
- Direct fit for the 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L
- Constructed from high-quality 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Max temperature of 330°F
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses
- Includes high-quality worm gear clamps for hassle-free installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Have you used these Mishimoto radiator hoses on your 4Runner? If so, we’d love to hear your review and opinions – please post them in the comments below.