Back when air suspension was first introduced for the mass market as an alternative to a coilover suspension, the prices where sky high. However, as with any technology, over time the competition drives prices down and quality up. Most air suspension manufacturers don’t build their own air suspension kits, they simply private label them (just put their name and colors on an existing kit in the market). The new Godspeed Mono-AIR strut kits are just that, an existing air suspension strut system that is based on an existing offering, private labeled. But is that bad?
Starting at around $1,800 for a full set of 4 air struts, the Godspeed Air Suspension is about the same price as other brand such as TruHart. We expect that dealers will be selling this kit for around $1500-1600 or so.
This price brings the Godspeed Air Suspension to one of the lowest on the market. With a 1 year warranty, and what appears to be decent quality parts, it could be a decent kit for those who don’t ask too much of their air suspension.
Keep in mind, at this time, Godspeed does not include any air controller in their system. So you would need to buy an air suspension management system which can run you anywhere from around $300-$1000 on average. Godspeed says their air struts should work with most management systems out there.
Below is the manufacturer’s description:
Godspeed Project’s Mono-AIR Strut Kit includes both front and rear struts that works with most air management system out in the market. Mono-AIR features mono-tube shock with 32 stages of rebound damping adjustments that allows you to control suspension return to proper position rapidly or slowly depends on driving condition. High quality rubber air bags are used in replace of springs that allows easy ride height adjustment, stainless steel fittings included. Due to the importance of rubber air bag role in the suspensions kit, high quality rubber material are used to withstand from drying out and cracking result in longer life when compared to cheap rubber material. Godspeed air struts are designed to be easy installation that should requires no modifications to your car or parts.
- Monotube Shock With Anodized Finish Shock Body
- 32 Levels Of Rebound Damping Settings
- High Quality Rubber Air Bags With Stainless Steel Fittings
- Aluminum And Carbon Steel Hardware
- 52 MM Shock Body For Thick Performance Piston
- Race Spec Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index
- Factory Style Mounting For Simple Bolt On Installation
- Works With Most Air Management Systems On The Market(Sold Separately)
- 2 X Front Air Struts Assemblies
- 2 X REAR Air Struts Assemblies
- Tool Kit Including Spanner Wrenches And Damping Adjustment Knobs
Works With Most Air Management System Out In The Market To Allows Ride Height Adjustment At Will (Sold Separately)
Mono-Tube Shocks With 32 Stages of Rebound Damping Settings Paired With High Quality Rubber Air Bags Including Stainless Steel Fittings
Engineered For Easy Installation Bolt On Without Modifications To Factory Parts.
Full 1 Year Limited Warranty From Date Of Purchase; Install By Experienced Professionals Is Highly Recommended
Application / Fitment Information
Since these are new to the market, there are not too many applications currently available, but we are sure it will expand. Here are the ones available at this time:
- Honda Accord 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997
- SAAB 9-2X 2005 2006
- Subaru Forester (SG) 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
- Subaru Impreza WRX (GD/GG) 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007/ Including 2004 STI
- Nissan Altima Coupe (L32) 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Nissan Altima Sedan (L33) 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Nissan Altima Sedan (L32A) 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012;
- Nissan Maxima (A36) 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Nissan Maxima (A35) 2009 2010 2011 2012; 2013 2014
- Dodge Challenger RWD 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
- Dodge Charger RWD 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
- Chrysler 300C RWD 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
Godspeed Air Suspension Reviews
If you have this kit on your car, we would love if you could leave a review in the comments below. What air management kit do you have? How is the ride, performance and quality? We’d love to hear from you!