The Toyota Supra, powered by the now famous BMW B58 motor, is a true straight line and track beast. Naturally, owners of the B58 powered Supra want to push the limits and modify their cars for even more power.
One of the very first modifications is an exhaust system, and while there are many variations of Supra exhaust on the market, most of them are rather expensive, and not too much different from one another.
In comes Rev9 with their FlowMaxx Stainless Header-Back Exhaust that is one of the cheapest, and lowest priced exhaust systems we have found on the market. This exhaust retains your factory exhaust valves, but does remove the catalytic converter, so it’s not designed to be used on the street.
At about $700 retail, and about $550-600 around the internet, this exhaust is a no-brainer. If you’re interested in something that is relatively simple, but not built with the best quality materials or craftsmanship, you get what you pay for. However, it should produce good power and sound good, and what’s what 95% of Supra owners are going for. So if you are looking for a cheap exhaust and want to improve the sound and performance of your Supra, check out the Rev9 FlowMaxx exhaust.
Rev9 Exhaust Specs:
- SUS201 Stainless Steel Construction
- Offers Minimal Flow Restriction with Deep, Rich Performance Sound
- Installation Hardware Included for Simple Installation
- Fully Polished Double Walled 114 mm Exhaust Tip
- Exhaust Canister Size: 27″ x 10″ x 5.75″
- Exhaust Main Pipe diameter: 70 mm (2-3/4 inches)
- Exhaust Center Pipe diameter: 85 mm (3.4 inches)