As horsepower numbers rise, so do temperatures through the GR Supra’s intercooling system. In order to cool down that hot intake charge air coming from the turbocharger, you need a highly efficient heat exchange process which is where the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold comes in. With our unique parallel twin core design, we are able to route coolant flow in the most efficient way possible giving us unparalleled cooling efficiency over the competition. The AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold also provides for an auxiliary port fuel injection solution by way of its flush mounted -8AN fuel rail, giving the atomized fuel a nearly unimpeded path to the combustion chamber. Our superior engineering yields superior results.
- 1250+ HP RATED PARALLEL AIR-TO-WATER INTERCOOLER CORES FOR SUPERIOR COOLING
- AUXILIARY PORT FUEL RAIL WITH -8AN SIDE PORTS FOR EXPANDED FUELING OPTIONS
- COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD) VERIFIED DESIGN FOR EVEN AIRFLOW DISTRIBUTION
- PROPERLY ANGLED PORT INJECTION FOR IMPROVED FUEL ATOMIZATION
- 135% LARGER CORE AREA COMPARED TO OEM
- COMPATIBLE WITH AMS 3″ AND OTHER OEM-STYLE CHARGE PIPES
- 1″ INNER DIAMETER COOLANT HOSES PROVIDE 148% SIZE INCREASE OVER OEM
- COOLANT PORT DESIGN ALLOWS FOR CUSTOM ICE TANK IMPLEMENTATION
- THREE (3) EXTRA -4AN ORB PORTS LOCATED ON PLENUM FOR VACUUM SOURCE POINTS
- INCLUDES ALL ANCILLARY COMPONENTS, INCLUDING ALL HARDWARE, LINES, AND FITTINGS
AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold
- AMS.38.08.0002-1 MSRP: $3,999.95
ENGINEERED TO WIN
The AMS Snailworks© Engineering Team has designed the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold to be a direct bolt-in install without hacking up your prized possession. The manifold is fully compatible with A/C, power steering, oil filter cap, and all other factory options, and is easily reversible back to stock with a few inexpensive replacement parts. The design of the new AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold positions it to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install manifold on the market.
Our AMS Snailworks© Engineering Team has spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold to as efficient and effective as possible. Utilizing Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis software, our team has been able to verify the geometry of our A356 T6 cast aluminum plenum and runners to optimize mass flow rate distribution to each cylinder. By taking this additional design step, our engineers have gone the extra mile and allowed for an equalization of airflow to within .5% to each individual cylinder port!
The new AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 6 GTX3076 GEN II Turbo Kit features 1.5″ ID 304L stainless steel schedule 10 piping hand fabricated to create the ultimate in exhaust flow. Incorporated into the manifold and turbine housing is a v-band connection for an easier install and leak-free operation. Additionally, because we have developed this kit as an internally gated system, there is no additional weight and flow disturbance you would find with an external wastegate design.
Our AMS Snailworks© Engineering Team designed a downpipe that tapers from 3.5″ down to the factory exhaust joint which helps eliminate excessive back pressure. This tig welded 3.5″ stainless steel downpipe features a v-band connection, a 3.5″ flex section with smoothed internal liner, a GESI G-SPORT EPA compliant catalytic converter, and a factory style 80mm slip joint. This allows for a perfect bolt-in solution to your existing exhaust system, and the flex joint allows for natural engine movement to help prevent broken welds or exhaust hangers.
PARALLEL CORE DESIGN FOR OPTIMIZED COOLANT FLOW
The most significant design element of the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold is our parallel split core design that allows us to route coolant from the middle of the unit instead of from one end to the other. This coolant flow routing reduces water pressure drop and increases flow rate at a given head pressure, meaning coolant can easily move through the system and expel heat efficiently. This split coolant flow design delivers consistently cool water to every cylinder by matching the coolest water (fresh from the heat exchanger), with the coolest air (furthest point through the intercooler), to maximize heat transfer across the length of the cores.
The 1250+ HP rated twin core itself has also been optimized for not just coolant flow, but for airflow throughput as well as reduced pressure drop. The AMS Snailworks© Engineering Team has struck a fine balance between airflow to the engine, and allowing the heat exchange process to cool that air. This is done by optimizing the dimensions of our proprietary parallel cores to allow for intercooler design elements like our custom spec fin densities on both coolant and air sides, fin height, and water passage size.
Toyota Supra Manifold Includes:
- AMS Performance Intake Manifold w/ Parallel Air-to-Water Intercooler Cores
- AMS Performance Ancillary Components — Including all Hardware, Lines, and Fittings
- AMS Performance Auxiliary Fuel Rail and Port Plugs (Injectors Available Separately)
- Fuel rail is designed for Bosch injectors such as Injector Dynamics 1050.34.14.14.6. Other Bosch injectors may be compatible with 14mm bore lower and upper o-rings and no top cap.
- Does not fit with OEM engine cover.
- Designed for use with OEM oil filter cap. Aftermarket oil filter cap fitment not guaranteed.
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra – w/ B58 3.0L Turbo Engine
- 2021 Toyota GR Supra – w/ B58H 3.0L Turbo Engine