When Chevy announced that the new C8 Corvette would be under 500hp, many people were unimpressed. However, once the C8 came out, people realized quickly that the car was faster than the number would suggest. However, being enthusiasts, we’re always craving for more, and the easiest way to add some power while creating some awesome V8 induction noises is with an intake – enter K&N.
K&N worked hard to develop an intake that would provide as much power as possible while not requiring the C8 to be tuned. It looks like they succeeded. This intake generates 22.28 horsepower at 5000 rpm and increases the power band up so you can really feel the gains. K&N’s 63 Series Aircharger Kits are designed to have a seamless install and look like it was supposed to come like this from the factory.
K&N backs up their intakes with a 10 year or 1,000,000 million mile warranty. You know they stand behind their product when they back their intake longer than Chevy offers a warranty on the car itself.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Currently, these intakes are not approved by CARB and are not legal for sale in California or any other state that adopts CARB laws.
Do you have the K&N intake on your Corvette C8? We’d love to hear your review! Please enter your review or comments below to help other enthusiasts as they shop for C8 air intakes.